rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday 20 February 2014

20/02/14 - Finally, I'M BACK!

Hello guys, finally I'm back again to tell, to update and to share my stories to you, it has been 2 years since my last update. From now on I will try to continue posting and sharing some new stories..

Alhamdulillah, I just got my Brunei-Cambridge General Certificate Examinations Advance Level's result and guess what I managed to get A and C grades on my Syariah and Malay Language respectively with a total points off 200 exceed the minimum points of requirement to enter Universities..

I was super duper extremely happy when I received a message from MOE. I jumped excitedly on sofa in front of my parents and tell them that I had passed my exams. I said Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah and Alhamdulillah, oh Allah the Almighty for helping me and made all my wishes came true.

So, University of Brunei Darussalam or Universiti Islam Sultan Sharif Ali or Kolej Universiti Perguruan Ugama Seri Begawan next!

Thats all for today, hope to see yoou guys again. Bye from now, wassalam.